Boat, Canoe, and Snowmobile Rentals
at Hungry Jack Lodge
Gunflint Trail – Grand Marais MN
Boat, canoe and snowmobile rentals are available at Hungry Jack Lodge resort, on the Gunflint Trail in northern Minnesota. When you rent a boat or snowmobile at our MN family vacation resort, you’ll be able to truly experience the Gunflint Trail and Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCAW). See below for rates.
Gunflint Trail Snowmobile Rental
Ride over 200 miles of well-groomed trails in the Grand Marais area! The 6 mile long Grand Marais Spur Trail connects from Grand Marias to the North Shore Trail. Catch scenic winter views of Lake Superior along the shoreline and into the back-country along the Gunflint Trail. Ride through mountainous and wooden terrain and connect with the North Shore State Trail or ride the old Sawtooth Mountain Range.
The area receives an average of 110″ of snow each year from November through April.
2023 Snowmobile Rentals at Hungry Jack Lodge
- 2022 Polaris Adventure 650 with Two-Up Seat (seat optional)
- 2023 Polaris Adventure 650 with Two-Up Seat (seat optional)
Rates $325 per day plus fuel and tax!
* Premier Protection included with rental
All trails lead to Hungry Jack Lodge!
Click here to download the Official Cook Country Ridge Riders Trail Map
Boat, Canoe, Kayak, and Pontoon Rentals on Hungry Jack Lake, Grand Marais, MN
Hungry Jack Lodge offers boat, canoe, and pontoon rentals for summer and fall activities. Get close to the clear waters of Hungry Jack Lake in one of our solo kayaks. Row through the scenic Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA) in an aluminum or kevlar canoe rental. Rent a boat for a Gunflint Trail fishing excursion. Or rent a pontoon for a relaxing ride around Hungry Jack Lake. See the rates and details below.
Hungry Jack Lodge Watercraft Rental Rates
- Solo Kayak $25
- Aluminum Canoe $30
- Kevlar Canoe $46
- 14′ Boat (no motor) $30
- 14′ Boat and Motor (9.9hp) $80
- 16′ Standard Boat and Motor (20hp Honda electric start, swivel seats) $95
- 16′ Deluxe Boat (25hp Honda electric start, swivel seats, depth finder) $140
- Pontoon Boats $225 per day | $150 for 4 hours | $50 per hour
Two 22′ Pontoon Boats Available
- Equipped with depth finder, swim ladder, 25hp Honda
Book your reservations early! Please make boat rentals reservations 24 hrs in advance, if possible.
* Gas included with daily rentals. The first tank included with weekly rentals.
Prices subject to change. State and local taxes additional.